count-down issue

François Desvallées fdesvallees at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 17 20:18:29 GMT 2022

Hello:
Do we have a resolution on this? On my side I did some debugging and confirmed that my driver does report its coordinates every second via ReadScopeStatus() even if they did not change.

But when tracking without guiding the coordinates never change, and the MF counter does not update. If I change the coordinates externally (via the handset for example), then the MF counter does update.

Is there anything I can do in the driver to fix this?

Thank you
François