Tycho 2 Catalog not available

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:47:20 GMT 2022

Hi Steven

I tried it on my machine and it did not throw any errors (I could not test
whether it actually worked since I already had the Tycho2 installed in a
different way). Would you be able to somehow provide more debug
information? Which operating system / platform is this on? Have you tried
any other download options and do they work / also fail?