Translations in KStars

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Apr 16 10:56:38 BST 2022

Hello Yuri,

Hope you're doing well. It appears that enabling translation fetching in
KStars is broken. There is an option FETCH_TRANSLATION which when turned on
produces this error:

[  2%] Linking CXX static library ../lib/libLibKSDataHandlers.a
[  2%] Built target LibKSDataHandlers
[  3%] Automatic MOC for target KStarsLib
Found 0 elements for mutlaqja/kstars
make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/fetch-translations.dir/build.make:74:
CMakeFiles/fetch-translations] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:783:
CMakeFiles/fetch-translations.dir/all] Error 2

Should translation be installed separately so we can switch language and
test? I think we need to update CMakeLists.txt and README to include a
section on translation files as it is not exactly clear now. Any help is
greatly appreciated!

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq