Small suggestion: add "earth" as a default entry in "ctrl+f" widget for jumping to planet earth as-is

KUNZ ROBERT,9703011 9703011 at students.vetmeduni.ac.at
Sun Sep 19 17:00:31 BST 2021

Hey there kstars devs,

I looked at the github project but kstars does not allow issue trackers there. Since I can

not stand bugzilla anymore, I'll opt to use an oldschool email here.

Small suggestion: add "earth" as a default entry in "ctrl+f" widget for jumping to planet earth as-is

I played around with kstars tracking the moon :D but I was too noobish to find earth. I thought

earth was not that far away from "Moon" but perhaps I was at the wrong moon.

I tried to find earth via "ctrl+f" and then "earth" but kstars told me that there is no earth or

object not found. Could earth be added? Or some default start-position to zoom in on the

earth and start from there? It's cool to zoom into other galaxies but I want to start fromthis planet.

Thanks!