pausing scheduler

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at t-online.de
Wed May 26 08:21:14 BST 2021

Oops, wasn’t even aware that there is a pausing of the Scheduler - never used it. I quickly checked the code and it looks like it should behave as Eric explained. It does nothing as long as a scheduled job is running. As soon as the current scheduler job completes, the scheduler will not execute any subsequent jobs.

For short term pausing, I’m using the pause button of Capture, which works quite well. If for example I want to call an intermediate focusing, I pause the capture sequence, wait until the current capture finishes, start autofocus and as soon as this is completed, I press start in Capture to continue the capture sequence.

Wolfgang
—
Wolfgang Reissenberger

www.sterne-jaeger.de
TSA-120 + FSQ-85 | Avalon Linear + M-zero | Moravian G2-8300 + ASI 1600mm pro