Overlays not visible in latest stable KStars release on Raspberry Pi

Patrick Molenaar pr_molenaar at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 8 08:00:19 GMT 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the reply Hy.
Last weekend I experimented with the option. After switching off the image compression the overlays were visible again. Also the problem with blurry images was gone.
I have not looked in the code to see at what point the image compression is applied, but based on the behavior I observe it looks like it is applied after applying the overlays on the image. If my observation is correct, maybe it would be better to first blur and then apply the overlays. That would keep the kstars overlays visible.

Kind regards,
Patrick