Mac Calibration issue with 3.5.2

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 21:23:27 GMT 2021

Hi Hy,

I have been following this on the forum.  I don’t know, since I don’t know what changed since 3.5.1.  I looked briefly through the commits, but saw nothing that should have changed guiding, from the descriptions.  But of course, something else could have been done in a commit.  I was certainly able to help him get set up to test to see if the issue existed in 3.5.1, so I helped, but I don’t know what could have caused this and haven’t had lots of time, so I was very happy to see your debugging progress.

As for testing, I could always build him a new custom DMG with a change to test, but we would need to know exactly what should be changed. If he doesn’t want to set up a development environment or test on Linux, then we would need to build him a full DMG every time we would want him to test something.  This is certainly doable, but it could take awhile.

I think what we really need is to know if somebody has made a change that would affect guiding calibration in the last few weeks.  Otherwise it is like a needle in a haystack.

Thanks,

Rob