Bug in guide drift plot

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 08:22:33 BST 2021

I was running from HEAD (plus my MR) and noticed that the guide drift plot
now plots points mirrored on the y=0 line. Watch the attached short video
and keep an eye on the drift plot bouncing back left and right, and also
the points being layed down symmetrically.

It doesn't seem to do this on the manager page's drift plot, and the
mirroring isn't reflected in the guide graph, so I don't think these are
actual guide deviations, just bad plotting.

Has someone modified the drift plot recently? Could it be related to recent
changes in qcustomplot or the manager refactoring?

Hy