ZWO problem on Mac with Kstars 3.5.1

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 14:46:22 GMT 2021

Hi there,

I am sorry no I haven’t rebuilt it yet because the last couple of weeks I had a lot of work.  I am a physics teacher and we had to transition to hybrid teaching from remote and it also was close to the end of the marking period so I had a lot to finish up.   Now that we are in the 3rd marking period, I should have more time and can probably do it this week.  Sorry about the delay.

Thanks

Rob

Sent from my iPhone