Problems building on Ubuntu 21

Martin West amartinwest at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:49:28 GMT 2021

I think there is another error in the instructions, the clone command has the depth option. When I went thru the process again and did the clone without the depth option it built and installed ok.

However when I ran my demo script on the newly built version, I got

"Could not parse script.  Line was: /KStars/SimClock org.kde.kstars.SimClock.start"
"Could not parse script.  Line was: /KStars org.kde.kstars.waitFor double:20"
"Could not parse script.  Line was: /KStars/SimClock org.kde.kstars.SimClock.setClockScale double:1"
"Could not parse script.  Line was: org.kde.kstars.SimClock.stop"
"Could not parse script.  Line was: org.kde.kstars.zoomOut"
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I think the system sent an error report.

regards Martin West
skype:amartinwest
mob:07525424513