Scheduler end time calculation issue

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 08:55:18 BST 2021

It's do-able, of course. It's not a one-liner.
Would require code to estimate the job-abort time, similar to running
evaluateJob for a number of simulated future minutes.

IMHO, we should probably re-think the scheduler table.
It's not really that useful to give an "idealized" end-time with a warning,
since we know for sure it won't end then.
We probably should give the known interrupt time (as you were expecting)
with some kind of flag that indicates the job won't fully complete at that
time. Perhaps the thinking was that the job would pick up "tomorrow night"?
Should we indicate when it will finish tomorrow?
I'd vote for displaying tonight's interrupt time.

Hy