StellarSolver and Parity (and ASTAP)

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 03:39:49 BST 2021

Thanks Rob,

Probably right, but easy to verify since you already have a working
solution. Also, for another check, the parity is in the wcs.fits file that
one can download from the online astrometry.net.

I am concerned that ASTAP didn't solve my positive parity image (which as I
mentioned was the exact-same-but-mirrored image it solved as negative
parity), but I assume/hope that it is a user-issue (e.g. some command line
flag or the like is off). I don't have Han's email, and don't know if he
reads this mailing list. Could you please forward these questions to him?

Thanks,
Hy