KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 05:36:00 BST 2020

OK, you knew this would happen 10 minutes after I sent that...

  log-odds ratio 0.69992 (2.01359), 0 match, 0 conflict, 0 distractors, 17
  RA,Dec = (309.748,70.6162), pixel scale 4.38547 arcsec/pix.
  log-odds ratio 0.69992 (2.01359), 0 match, 0 conflict, 0 distractors, 17
  RA,Dec = (309.748,70.6162), pixel scale 4.38547 arcsec/pix.
  log-odds ratio 6.76328 (865.472), 0 match, 0 conflict, 0 distractors, 14
  RA,Dec = (327.788,50.727), pixel scale 4.50653 arcsec/pix.
  log-odds ratio 6.76328 (865.472), 0 match, 0 conflict, 0 distractors, 14
  RA,Dec = (327.788,50.727), pixel scale 4.50653 arcsec/pix.
  log-odds ratio 53.7431 (2.18938e+23), 18 match, 0 conflict, 100
distractors, 37 index.
  RA,Dec = (325.28,58.0466), pixel scale 3.97665 arcsec/pix.
  Hit/miss:   Hit/miss:
Segmentation fault

It's hard to say what caused it, but if I had to guess, I'd say it was run
out of memory.
It happened during a meridian flip, and perhaps StellarSolver is too greedy
with memory.
I'll uncheck that load all indexes flag and continue.

Hy