Issue with Align with StellarSolver

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 16:38:22 BST 2020

Sounds great, thank you very much.  Yeah for at least the next day, I will have too much work to do to even look at it.  But I definitely should be able to check it out on Friday Afternoon or Saturday.  It is interesting that based on the forums and all the testing, its now working great for everyone on all platforms except the Pi.  All the issues in the last couple of days except this were related to incorrect scale information in the image that they were trying to solve. I am hoping that this is just something related to memory and it is easy to clear up, but I will look into it.