Issue with Align with StellarSolver

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Thu Oct 15 15:39:42 BST 2020

When I run the StellarSolverTester on my RPi4 8GB, I get the following
alarming log line:

###

Evaluating Installed RAM for inParallel Option.  Total Size of Index
files: 31.7369 GB, Installed RAM: 1.71799e+10 GB
There should be enough RAM to load the indexes in parallel.

###

Naturally, it bombs out every time out-of-memory except with some very
specific settings.

I've never changed Astrometry.net defaults and it completes a solve very
easily. I'm now inundated with settings, some of which appear to be able
to crash kstars / stellarsolvertester...

I compiled the latest kstars 3.5.0 after today's commits on my
Astroberry, but have reverted to Astroberry's packaged 3.4.3 for the
time being.