Resetting GitLab Fork

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 01:32:24 BST 2020

Hi Hans,

Yes, I probably should work in a branch before putting it on my fork on Gitlab.  If that avoids this issue, it might really be the way to go.  I haven’t done that in the past when using Phabricator or Github because I could always just reset my fork once I send in the pull request or changes.  Apparently Gitlab doesn’t have the same flexibility.

I just went ahead and deleted my fork again and reforked kstars.  I would like to know if there is a way to do it though.

Thanks,

Rob