Parallel solvers not terminating

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 20:09:48 GMT 2020

Is this using the latest StellarSolver?  And can you try the same image in the StellarSolverTester?

The numbers don’t quite add up here.  I assume you have 4 threads running, so there would be 4 solvers.  If the first one solved, that does leave 3, that is correct.  But I am counting these files and I see 5 in the one case and 2 in the other.  May I assume that there was more than one solve that took place with the external solver? Or maybe some leftover files? Did one of the internal threads shut down properly leaving just 2?