KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Robert Lancaster rlancaste at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:34:19 GMT 2020

Hi Wolfgang, I was just working on something in stellarsolver that should improve this.  I was working to make sure the temporary files, the solved files, and the cancel files are all managed better, deleted when they are done, and that the solvers use them and don’t get killed prematurely.  I think I saw an issue similar to what you were reporting in my testing this evening and I think I fixed it.  Please see if it fixes it.