Libstellarsolver-dev dependency

Eric Dejouhanet eric.dejouhanet at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 17:12:25 GMT 2020

Hello,

So there were actually two issues, explained in issue 37.

The first issue was that the docker image used for building contained an
old release of libstellarsolver-dev, which pulled libstellarsolver during
its generation.
As a result, updating libstellarsolver-dev at the beginning of each build
never pulled libstellarsolver and its library, as the dependency was
already present.

This is now fixed in the CI recipe, but this situation reveals a second
issue that is maybe more serious.

Updating the libstellarsolver-dev package does not update the
libstellarsolver dependency, thus the end-user gets updated headers and old
libraries.
The minimum version of the libstellarsolver package should be mentioned in
the control script of the libstellarsolver-dev package, so that the latter
pulls the first on update.