KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:37:16 GMT 2020

*Eric:* I see. So, can you check to see you don't have a file saved that's
messing things up (e.g. delete your
~/.local/share/kstars/SavedFocusProfiles.ini file if it exists, and then
make sure you're using the "1-Focus Default" profile). You could play with
the initialKeep and keepNum values in the
kstars/ekos/auxiliary/stellarsolverprofile.cpp file in the Focus method.
(Also see the note to Rob below).

*Rob:* could there be a bug that if you have a saved .ini file, then the
initialKeep parameter no longer gets set and uses a very high default? I
wouldn't be surprised if that's what messing Eric up.

Hy