KStars v3.5.0 Release Date?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Thu Nov 12 07:11:19 GMT 2020

Hello Robert,

Good catch on the partition & keep stars. I think we ought to resolve this
not by simply dividing by the number of chunks as this might skew the
results. In some images, some regions are more star-rich than others. Maybe
we should do a POST star detection but PRE star filter step where the # of
stars are then trimmed to the required initial keep?

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq