KStars setup help

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Sat Mar 7 05:38:52 GMT 2020

Hello Paritosh,

You can start sending such emails directly to the kstars-devel mailing
list. It's good to have the list active again and visible to all
contributors :D

There is a complete QtQuick based KStars (KStars Lite) but we never got to
considering QtQuick completely as this would take LOTS of work to migrate
everything to. How would this affect the rest of KStars widgets?

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq