KStars mentors

Guillem Moi� guillem.moia at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 5 20:10:00 GMT 2020

 Hi everyone,
I almost lost my coding habilities...Next weeks I'll start a Python for Machine Learning course... just for fun and to remember  some programming skills...
Maybe I can help with some script...
I am a very fan of kstars-ekos, So I would help testing, searching hang outs...
Let me know if I can help
cheers
Guillem

    On Wednesday, 4 March 2020, 11:29:24 CET, Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net> wrote:

On 03/03/2020 19:18, Jasem Mutlaq wrote:
> Hello Artem,
>
> It's good to hear from you! I hope you're doing well.
>
> We already have a list of projects here:
>
> https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2020/Ideas#KStars
>
> So you see a few from me, Rhabacker, and Eric (KStars Testing). Can
> you add a project description for KStars Lite? It indeed could use
> some love!

Unfortunately I know very little about coding, but would love to see
FITS live-stacking preview project appear, or anything that helps EAA
type stuff via Ekos. I know it's not a simple feature (image
registration, normalising, mono/narrowband/color handling etc...), but
it would be super cool.

--
Giles Coochey