KStars mentors

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Tue Mar 3 19:18:07 GMT 2020

Hello Artem,

It's good to hear from you! I hope you're doing well.

We already have a list of projects here:

https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2020/Ideas#KStars

So you see a few from me, Rhabacker, and Eric (KStars Testing). Can you add
a project description for KStars Lite? It indeed could use some love!

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq