Focus and collimation using the Modulation Transfer Function

Patrick Molenaar pr_molenaar at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 11:55:49 BST 2020

Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for the reply. I first wanted to see if this feature would be accepted by the group. If there would be a lot of rejection for this feature, then I know I don't have to start with it. I already have your vote :-)

I am still in the research phase for this feature, discussing with the person from the observatory how he has this feature in mind.
As soon as I have something more concrete about how I think it can be integrated in kstars, I will share it with the group.

Regards,
Patrick (aka AstroRunner)