guider change

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Jun 5 08:00:05 BST 2020

This is very exciting Hy and I'm looking forward to testing your new
algorithm! I believe Robert's library is going to be a major component of
Ekos and therefore I'd prefer it if we base all the current SEP algorithm
on it. There is already another PR from Eric that I asked the same. So the
most critical thing now is to incorporate the libsexysolver either directly
or as a 3rd party library into KStars and start integrating it with any
functionality that would require sextracting or solving.

By no means this is a simple task, and I think it would require the
collaboration of core KStars developers to aid Robert in this integration.
--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq