Missing Documention - Observer Module

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Wed Jul 29 08:13:23 BST 2020

Hi Mohamad,

This is to add the Observer Information. i.e. who is performing the
observation. So in a shared environment, you can have multiple observers.
For most cases however, it's usually one user. At any rate, after this is
specified, the observer information is stored in the FITS header for the
images. You can examine this yourself, capture an image and then in the
FITSViewer, examine the FITS header, you'll see that the observer is
unknown. After you select the observer from here, you will see the
information is correctly filled in the FITS header.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq