Segfault on command line generation

Akarsh Simha akarshsimha at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 21:25:08 BST 2020

Hi Umair

I don’t see the instructions you refer to. Could you give me the procedure
you used? I’m not very familiar with valgrind either, but a backtrace from
running under gdb should suffice. If you can tell me how you’re invoking it
from the command line, I’ll look into it and see if I can reproduce the
crash.

Also: a workaround is to get the charts from the DBus interface when KStars
is fully up and running.