KStars keep crasing on Samsung Galaxy S9+ running Android 9?

Jasem Mutlaq mutlaqja at ikarustech.com
Fri Jan 10 09:24:47 GMT 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have anyone now who is actively maintaining KStars
Lite. We apply patches to it from time to time. It's working fine on my
S8+, but every phone is different. Any crash reports? I can check google
reports but again no time to work on it myself unless someone else steps in.

--
Best Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq