Failed test

Wolfgang Reissenberger sterne-jaeger at openfuture.de
Wed Dec 23 15:59:44 GMT 2020

Hi Jasem, all,
I ran all tests locally with a mixed result.

TestEkosCaptureCount
This runs fine in my environment, it should finish within 20min. @Jasem: could you try to drill it down which test method hangs

TestEkosGuide
Similar as in the test run, this fails during initialization, it seems like selecting CCD Simulator during profile setup fails:

FAIL! : TestEkosGuide::testPHD2Connection() Compared values are not the same
Actual (ccdCombo->currentText()): "--"
Expected (lookup) : "CCD Simulator“

In my test setup, the CCDs are grouped in the profile’s selection box. Maybe this creates problems.

TestEkosCapture
The automated test fails in one case due to a delay that is selected too tight (at least for the CI environment)
In my own environment, two tests fail since in my KStars setup, the TS checkbox is automatically selected in the Capture module resulting in a file name with a time stamp in it - what the test case does not expect.

TestEkosMount
This runs fine in my environment. Here we see the following error in the log file:
QFATAL : TestEkosMount::initTestCase() EGLFS: OpenGL windows cannot be mixed with others.

This seems to be a problem specific for the CI environment.

Wolfgang