kstars ver 3.3.9 Mac how to have fits viewer open "on top"

Hy Murveit murveit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 00:17:12 BST 2020

Fivel,

Just checking, do you have the FITs window set as an "independent window"?
E.g. on a Mac, when you start KStars, go to the KStars menu on top, then
Preferences, then FITS (on the side panel there)  and check "independent
window".

I set all the various windows to "independent", e.g. you'll see similar
checkboxes under the INDI and Ekos sections.

Hy