[Kstars-devel] No CCDs

Brian bnc at astronomicalresearchaustralia.org
Tue Apr 29 12:30:23 CEST 2008

All,
I am currently testing/using kstars 1.2.90 kde 3.93(kde4 beta2).

It is running my scope fine, but I have just found that the Device
manager does not contain any ccds? Is there a reason for this or am I
missing something?
This is all running on a dual core AMD64.

The reason I have not noticed before is that I have had to recompile the
code which is driving my Apogee AP8p camera, which is working fine.
Just tried to use the Meade LPI and it is not there.

Please advise if I need to upgrade kstars or add something.

Thanks,
Brian