[Kstars-devel] H400 - embarrassment ...

Glenn Becker burningc at sdf.lonestar.org
Wed Jun 20 00:54:05 CEST 2007

All -

I've poked around some today and quite honestly am amazed how easy it is
to add images to KStars & thus also embarrassed that it has taken me so
long to get around to processing the images of the Herschel 400 I have
so far collected.

My only hurdle remaining (I think) is that I am not a graphics guy and I
have to go over my old emails (plus hit a Gimp tutorial or two) and figure
out how to get the images to have a transparent background so that they
merge better into the sky display.

Given my track record that should only take a year or two. :^T

Specific question: is there a preferred x y dimension for the details
dialogue?

Thanks for your indulgence.

Glenn

Glenn Becker - burningc at sdf.lonestar.org