[Kstars-devel] Problem compiling CVS

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Mar 27 11:49:51 CEST 2005

On Sunday 27 March 2005 14:59, Gaetano Vocca wrote:
> thumbnailpicker.cpp: In member function `void
> ThumbnailPicker::slotFillList()':
> thumbnailpicker.cpp:105: error: `setInteractive' undeclared (first
> use this function)
> thumbnailpicker.cpp:105: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
> reported only once for each function it appears in.)

Hmm.  Seems the "setInteractive" function was added in 3.4, so I am
guessing your KDE is older :).

I will add a wrapper to check for the KDE version, but unfortunately
you're going to see a messagebox every time the Thumbnail Picker can't
find an image from the google list.

KStars: Desktop Planetarium for KDE
http://edu.kde.org/kstars