Support for Matlab 7 files

Ola Härkegard ola.harkegard at umsskeldar.aero
Mon Apr 19 12:34:05 BST 2021

Hi,

I have previously used kst as a great tool for streaming text file data. Now, I would like to plot Matlab data but ran into the problem that only legacy formats (version 4, 5) seem to be supported.

I guess the key is to update the matio library, would this be a possible upgrade?

Thanks for a useful program,

                Ola

Ola Härkegård, PhD
Senior Flight Control Engineer