Build help - (pretty) please

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 19:12:00 GMT 2019

It looks like the INSTALL scripts could use some updating, and build-kst
needs to be removed, as qmake is no longer supported.

I normally build from qtcreator, but to try building by hand, I just did
the following:

from a directory parallel to the kst source directory:

      cmake ../kst
      cmake -Dkst_qt5=1 -Dkst_release=1 -Dkst_merge_files=1 ../kst
      make -j 4
      ./build/bin/kst2

Horray! kst runs.

cbn