Build on raspbian stretch

Thomas Steiger steigerth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:44:50 GMT 2019

Hi Tormod,

Thanks for the hint. I do not know exactly which version was installed on
the raspbian system. I guess 0.9.4. After downloading the latest getdata
from http://getdata.sourceforge.net/ and compiling and installing it, I
could successfully build kst-plot.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Steiger
Am Steinfels 1 | 65618 Selters | Germany
mailto:steigerth at gmail.com