[Kst] MacOS build

Berse, Matthias Matthias.Berse at raith.de
Tue Feb 17 06:23:32 UTC 2015

Hi Adrien,

Hi All,

I think I finally have figured it out.

Homenbrew seems to install libraries read only. Makes sense to me from a security POV.

However in the Mac deployment process the libraries included in the bundle need to get patched so that they will look for their dependencies also in the bundle.

So after reading the error messages one more time and slowly getting aware what is going on behind the scenes, I hope that the KST2 build now will be working for other macs but mine ;). I changed the libs so I can also write to them. Probably I will file a bug report. But where should that go? The package maintainer for qt in homebrew? Or cmake fixupbundle for not making the copies RW?

Please test again and let me know.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ui22p8advu3lsbw/kst2.dmg?dl=1

Thanks,

Matthias

P.S.: @Adrien your last test failed because the libs were looking for dependencies in the homebrew location ;)

Raith GmbH
Matthias Berse
Development Engineer - R & D

email: mailto:Matthias.Berse at raith.de
phone: +49 (231) 95004 351
fax: +49 (231) 95004 460
web: http://www.raith.com
Raith GmbH - Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 8 - 44263 Dortmund - Deutschland / Germany
Geschaeftsfuehrer / managing director: Dr. Ralf Jede // Handelsregister / trade register: Dortmund HRB 8984
Steuer-Nr. / tax number: 315/5765/0135 // Ust.-IdNr. / VAT number: DE 124 727 617