[Kst] CDF support for kst2

Barth Netterfield barth.netterfield at utoronto.ca
Wed Aug 6 22:39:12 UTC 2014

On August 6, 2014 10:57:07 AM Alexander V Zahn wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm just starting out with kst, and was wondering how to go about porting
> kst1 support for the CDF format to kst2.
>
> If all goes well, I was going to try experimenting with HDF5 support too.
> HDF5 is definitely starting to supplant the other data formats, at least in
> the physics and astronomy communities.

That would be outstanding!

simpledatasource is intended to be a tutorial minimal data source to start
from, though I would probably use dirfilesource and qimagesource as templates
as to how to do it, since they are know to work.

If you run into troubles, let me know, and I can attempt to improve the
documentation.

--
Barth Netterfield
University of Toronto