[Kst] Mysterious crash, please help!

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Tue Nov 12 19:06:28 UTC 2013

Hi Peter,

I tried your suggestion below, but it does not work. I don't get messages, and it still crashes.
Also tried Qt::BlockingQueuedConnection, which raises the following message:
Qt: Dead lock detected while activating a BlockingQueuedConnection: Sender is AsciiSource(0x7f3864c72010), receiver is Kst::MainWindow(0x13b2680)

The other problem is that the other places which trigger messages don't do it with signals but by calling setMessage() directly.
What I don't get is why it works to call setText() on a QLabel and not showMessage on the QStatusBar object.

Looks like I'm still stuck.

Nicolas