[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/cmake

Brisset, Nicolas Nicolas.Brisset at eurocopter.com
Tue Jul 17 21:40:37 UTC 2012

> SVN commit 1306211 by kuemmel:
>
> add option to define python site-package dir
Before we finalize Kst 2.0.6, I have been using it extensively today and I really have problems with the auto-layout algorithm.
I thought it was working well now, but it isn't. It really drove me crazy and in the end I can only layout manually, the automatic option break everything :-(
I'd like to see if Barth can fix this, since he did some changes recently and hopefully still has it in mind.