[Kst] Kst 2.0.4: Bug in Shared Axis mode +Tied Zoom

repaul_schrott-kst at yahoo.de repaul_schrott-kst at yahoo.de
Mon Oct 17 20:36:40 UTC 2011

Hello,

I would like to report a bug I experierenced today in Win32 Kst 2.0.4.

In a tab I have several plots setup with a shared x-axis box. Due to the shared x-axis, I can have a zoom in/out for all plots in the tab at the same time using the "X-only Zoom"  from the toolbar -- works fine.
However when I now activate the "Tied Zoom" by clicking the "Toogle Tied Zoom" in the toolbar (out of old habit from kst 1.X.X) the "X-only Zoom" actually performs a "XY Zoom" which means that the Y axes are all scaled the same now.

Unfortunately there is no "undo" thus i have to go thru all plots are set the Y-range by hand again. I don't know if this a bug or feature. I would have expected to still get the X-Zoom only

Cheers

Ralph