[Kst] branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/pyKst

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Tue Nov 15 19:48:00 UTC 2011

On 14.11.2011 23:47, Joshua wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Please ensure that if you are running kst, you are running a version of kst
> with scripting. If you are not running kst when starting vector.py, please
> ensure that the 'kst' or 'kst2' in path has scripting.

"Has scripting" ? I build kst as normal, fixed PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH so that
kst2 could be run from command line.
I also followed pyKst/INSTALL (I can see the pykst* files in /usr/lib/python2.7/).

Then, when I call "python2.7 vector.py" but it loads the wrong QtGui library:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "vectors.py", line 5, in <module>
     from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtNetwork, QtGui
ImportError: /usr/lib/pymodules/python2.7/PyQt4/QtGui.so: undefined symbol: _ZN15QSessionManager16staticMetaObjectE

> Let me know if that doesn't work so I can try and see if its an
> Ubuntu-specific problem.
>
> If you don't want to try getting it to work under Windows, I can try to
> figure out scripting on Windows this weekend (sorry, I've been pretty busy
> recently).

That would be great!

Peter