[Kst] Re: branches/work/kst/portto4/kst/src/libkstapp

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sun Mar 20 13:29:59 CET 2011

> Saving the fit does not work (looks like it is not implemented).
> Should we release any way?
> Implementing it will take same days.
Hum, good question. On the one hand, releasing something with saving partly broken sounds like a bad idea, but on the other hand we can't undefinitely postpone 2.0.3.

I am a bit surprised that it is not implemented. But I'm not familiar with that part of the code. Maybe we should wait and get Barth's advice?
What do others think? In any case we'd do 2.0.4 with essentially bug fixes before moving on to bigger changes for 2.1.0...