[Kst] Re: Addition of sample on a specific range

Ben Lewis asuomynona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:40:30 CET 2011

Hi Mathieu,

If you are sampling at regular intervals you could try using the "Cumulative Sum" plugin found under
Create > Filter Plugin > Cumulative Sum.

This will give you a running total of energy used.

You can then use an equation found under Create > Equation to calcuate the total cost.

You will need to be consistent with your units, so if power is measured in Watts and the cumulative
sum variable, dx, is entered in seconds, then the unit cost of electricity will need to be $/W-s.

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Ben