[Kst] Re: using sliding subset of data

Barth Netterfield netterfield at astro.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 14 21:56:33 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Alexander Poddey
<alexander.poddey at gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I used kst on a growing file (during data caoture), set the range to the last
> N samples. I plot (the part of) the raw data and a Spectrum. This works fine.
>
> Now when all data has been captured and the file was saved  I'd like to plot a
> part of the data (e.g. N samples of M), apply a spectrum analysis on that
> subset and be able to move the window along the dataset (easily, without
> having to set the range in the menue; e.g. hitting arrow right/left to move
> forward/backward etc.).
>
> I could not figure out how to do this. Any hints?

On there toolbar there are right and left arrow buttons 'Forward one
screen' and 'Back one screen'.  Clicking 'Forward one screen' moves
all plots forward by N points.  'Back one screen' moves back by N
points.

Is this what you wanted?

--
C. Barth Netterfield