[Kst] Re: Patch in progress with some questions

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Fri Jan 7 23:44:35 CET 2011

> >> +#include "colorsequence.h"
> >
> > This files is missing in your patch.
>
> Found it, it's in libmath. I think I will move it
> into libkst. Are there any reasons way it must stay
> in libkstmath?
I'm not familiar with the concept behind the splitting into libkst, libkstapp and libkstmath, but I don't see any reason why colorsequence should be in libkstmath.
My feeling is that libkst shuold contain widgets/classes developed by kst and which have potential interest for other apps. I don't know whether that colorsequence stuff does. I'd say it's more libkstapp than libkst. But that's just my feeling, let's see what Barth says...