[Kst] Re: Bug in ASCII fixed-width

Nicolas Brisset nicolas.brisset at free.fr
Sat Feb 5 14:26:50 CET 2011

> > There's a *major* problem!
>
> Fixed.
Yep! That works :-)

> But reading could we a bit faster if we have a constant row length,
> then we could use a constant integer in the loop which should be
> faster than looking up the index for the row start.
Yes, but that's too dangerous. I think so much optimization is not really required at this point.

Other than that, have you had a chance to look at my units changes to ASCII? I went beyond the limit of my comfort area with C++, so there may be bad mistakes, even though from what I can see it works.

And I don't know if you've had a look, but we should try to fix Reimund's issue...
Then, we only have this label/margin issue to solve and we can release.