[Kst] (no subject)

Anirudh Chauhan chauhan.anirudh07 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:42:20 UTC 2011

Still have around 12 hrs to submit work
So what do you want me to do now ? clearly any changes to the
documentation,on the lines mentioned in the video will be redundant, it
would be really nice if you can jot down a point and tell me what has to be
exactly done !!!!As for the screenshots, u once told me that I just cant
add screen shots by myself, as some particular standard have to be
maintained !!! "There are style consistency guidelines to respect and I had
taken quite some time to do a lot of them (basically, all of them).! " Can
u plz meet me over IRC or chat, so that we can have a clear talk about it.

Anirudh