[Kst] kst2 minor bugs

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Tue Mar 30 00:56:46 CEST 2010

All with recent svn...

1. Open a fresh kst session and generate some plots.  Then go File -> New.
A dialog pops up with "Your document has been modified.  Save changes?"
If you click "Cancel" then kst deletes all your plots and shows a fresh
kst session.  Instead, it should cancel.

2. Open a fresh kst session and place some labels on the screen.  Then
go to File -> New.  No dialog pops up, the kst session is wiped.  Those
labels should have been enough of a change to warrant asking to save.

3. With live data, occasionally the last few (several) samples show as a
flat-line (at about the value of the last sample at the previous update)
which magically fixes itself upon the next update.  I think I have
reported this before.

4. With live data, add a label which contains a scalar showing the
"Last" value of a vector.  As the data is scrolling by, sometimes this
scalar will indicate a value strikingly similar to the "Min" (or perhaps
"First") value on the plot rather than the Last value.

--
"No matter where you go, there you are."
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/